How to Become a Chamber Member & Dues Structure
Please contact the Chamber office at 515-276-9064, so an application can be forwarded to you or click Download Chamber Form. Following is the current dues structure for membership.
Total Number of Company Employees Cost
1 Employee $150
2-5 Employees $200
6-10 Employees $300
11-25 Employees $375
26-50 Employees $475
51-100 Employees $600
101-200 Employees $800
Over 200 Employees $1000
- Networking Opportunities- Membership luncheons, Business after Hours, Breakfast Before Business, Annual Golf Outing, Ribbon Cuttings for new businesses, Lunch & Learns, Workshops, Iowa Cubs Night, Golden Circle Games, Legislative Reception, and joint meetings with other Chambers all provide excellent opportunities to meet and network with others in the business community.
- Ribbon Cuttings- Provide a way to introduce and showcase your business to the Johnston community.
- Recognition of Achievement- Annual Citizen of the Year and Business Person of the Year awards, Educators’ Appreciation Reception and the Chamber newsletter recognize achievements of local citizens, businesses, teachers and business people in the Johnston community.
- Business Promotion- Host a Business after Hours or a Breakfast before Business event. Chamber members are also listed in the Chamber directory and on the website. The Johnston Chamber supports and promotes businesses to the Chamber membership and the Johnston Community at large.
- Programs and Speakers- Informative, relevant and educational information are presented at the Lunch & Learns, Workshops, Membership Luncheons and Governmental Forums.
- Marketing- Target new customers by purchasing mailing labels of the Chamber’s membership.
- Sponsorship opportunities- Improve your business visibility by sponsoring one or more Chamber events such as a Membership Luncheon, Golf Outing, Green Days and more!
- Community Involvement- the Chamber supports the Johnston community by developing business/school partnerships to provide career information and opportunities for students, classroom visits by business people, student scholarships and teacher recognition. Promotes Johnston as a good place to work, live and do business and encourages decisions that will ensure a strong economic base for the community.
- Government Involvement- Benefit from the Chamber’s role as the collective voice of businesses in the community when addressing the impact potential Legislation will have on doing business in Johnston.
- You are a member of the Greater Des Moines Partnerhsip with your Johnston Chamber membership! The opportunities you will receive being a GDMP member would be Economic Development on the Regional level, Public Policy Efforts, Workforce Development-job posting, Marketing of your business (Marketsource), Regional Directory and you will receive newsletters weekly with regional events listed.
- The Chamber will open doors and provide you with access to a great group of people who are working hard and having fun!!